You’d have to be living under a rock not to realize that ebook market growth is skyrocketing across the globe. I think that’s a good thing for readers everywhere, and it’s also a great potential opportunity for authors like myself. Of course, the trick is to know what ebook formats/devices and retailers people are using, along with a couple other tidbits of information. That’s where I’m hoping that you, my friend, can lend me a hand.
Now, I’m going to set aside the language and translation issue for the moment, as that’s a much bigger issue. What I’d like to ask is that if you live outside the United States and read books in English (either as a primary or secondary language), please leave me a comment here with a bit of info:
- The country you’re living in
- Your favorite ebook retail site(s)
- How you typically discover books you’d like to read
- The typical price (or range of prices) in your currency of the books you buy
- Any other comments you might care to make on the topic (and suggestions are definitely welcome!)
Depending on the number of responses, I’ll consolidate the results in a follow-on post.
Many thanks in advance should you decide to help me out with this!
P.S. Please feel free to forward this on to any friends you know who might like to add their input.